Jubilee House, Westlea Road
Leamington Spa, CV31 3JE
Telephone 01926 450156
WAYC is a local registered charity (no 1056035), working with young people and our 141 affiliated youth clubs for 60 years. Our qualified youth workers provide expert advice and support to our youth clubs and work directly with young people who are finding life a challenge. We help them to achieve their potential by:
- identifying problems and creating solutions
- being a positive role model and a friendly face
- building skills and self esteem
- supporting their next step to employment or training
We are celebrating our 60th anniversary by setting up a fund to provide one to one support and essential items to local young people who need it most. Our ‘Give 60’ campaign aims to raise both money and volunteer support. We are hoping to raise £60,000 through cash and in kind support of volunteer time. Find out more below.
-Leanne whose mum died when she was 10
- Kev who barely speaks after a childhood in care
- Maria who self-harms because of bullying
- Mandeep who looks after his disabled brother
- Helen who’s been unemployed for two years
You can download our latest annual report and accounts as a PDF document below
We have achieved the Hear by Right standard for youth participation, one of only five organisations in the country to have achieved this standard at Gold level. We have achieved ISO9001:2008, the internationally-recognised quality standard for businesses. We are also an approved provider for early intervention one to one support for young people with mental health issues, through and Mental Health Interventions for School Children for Warwickshire.
WAYC- Registered Charity no 1056035, Company Limited by Guarantee no 3201917, Registered in England.